Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bachelor Party

I get to have a bachelor party! What should we do? I'll just say right up front, there will be no strippers or crazy partying, so lets just get that out of the way.

I'm thinking my first choice for something fun to do would be to go skydiving. I've been wanting to do that for several years now and have never made it happen. It seems like it would be a lot of fun. The most fun part would probably be going with Rickey, i think he may have a hard time jumping out of a plane. I may too!

Another fun thing would be to go spend a couple days camping and riding mountain bikes at either Black Rock or Post Canyon in Hood River. Post Canyon might be better, because we can shuttle, and we can go into Hood River and get food and beer at Double Mountain Brewery. I love that place!

This probably isn't realistic at all, more of  a movie idea maybe, but i always thought it would be fun to rent a sports car, like a Ferrari or at least a Corvette Z06 and go have fun. The only way that would really be any kind of realistic (ie. not guaranteed to die and/or go to jail) would be to do it at a racetrack. It would be a lot of fun to go to a race driving school or something, but that's pretty expensive too.

Any other thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment