Tuesday, March 23, 2010

baby's first steps

Well, let me see here...I have never blogged before, what do I say?? So I am sitting here trying to get our wedding invitations put together. Sounds simple, right? Well it's NOT!

First it meant that I had to figure out what time we wanted to do this thing...well when is sunset? How long do we need before sunset for dinner and cake and toasts and crap? How late do we want to set people free to navigate their way though 30min of twisty dark road back to the their beds safe and sound?

And then there was the design process!! My poor friend Celeste offered her services here and I imagine she is regretting this..."hmm, could you make that flower a little more pink and that leaf a little more green??" But that happily ended with the beautiful graphic she created for me that you will all see soon enough (hopefully).

Blah blah blah, anyhow, they're on their way I just had to share a snippet of how insane it is to plan a wedding! Every single baby steps has 20 other steps you don't realize are there until it is too late!!

Sorry if this was not put together well, etc. I'll work on my blogging technique later, right now I have a wedding to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment