Friday, April 23, 2010

Can't Wait to Party!





Well well well, T minus 22 days til lift off! Troy and I are both very excited to be happily married and able to finally let ourselves go, yes as in get fat and lazy...te he. After 4.5 years of long distance phone calls, extensive religious debate and lots of fun of course...we are finally getting hitched!

We are also, very excited to see all of you in Carmel Valley. The wild flowers should be prime and I can't wait to see how my huge oak and meadow (ceremony site) look coated in green! I have spent the last 2 days planning like crazy so if I forgot anything, please forgive me, but I don't really care! We may run out of burgers, but there willl be plenty of quality beer!

For all of you youngsters who want to stay late and not have to designate a driver, this is your camp spot down the road!

Again, can't wait to see you all! Lots of love,

B&T

No comments:

Post a Comment